Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lunch Hours

Lunch hour is my me time. There is so much that I intend to do on my lunch hours, but often I get sucked into the internet. It's easy to click on that little chrome icon and read while I eat my peanut butter sandwich, but I always really want to read a book, but it slips my mind to get the book out of my purse. How in the world will I ever learn to use my lunch hours to their fullest potential?

Routine. I have been working on a morning routine since we moved 4 months ago and it's really helping me get the morning started on the right path. My nighttime routine is not smooth at all because it also involves my husband, a toddler, and 2 dogs—but I have faith it will start coming together someday. Next project is to create a checklist for a lunch hour routine. I've worked on them before, but always seem to misplace or throw them away. Time to get moving on it and make time limits on each project. Keep watching this space to see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment