Friday, January 13, 2012

Routine Still Being Worked On

My afternoon routine is still being worked on. I did manage to read a book for a little while today instead of just browsing the internet, but when I did start browsing, I let it leak into my writing time and here I am wondering just what I can write in ten minutes.

Last night I actually managed to pack my lunch instead of rushing around in the morning to do it. It was a good thing because we got hit with a lot of snow last night and this morning and I needed extra time to get to work. Extra time that would have been spent packing my lunch any other day.

Even if something seems like it will only take a few minutes and can be left until morning, I am going to attempt to finish it before going to sleep.

And even if it makes me get out of work a little later, I am going to make sure my desk surfaces are cleared off and cleaned every day. It'll make coming in the next workday so much nicer. Once it becomes routine it will be no problem and will even get done quicker.

I'll be back Monday. Hopefully rested and ready to report on routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment